- Live Nation
- Guns 'N Roses
- Mobile/Desktop layouts with specific sizes and "above-the-fold" content.
- Layout was to adhere to the client and Live Nation's branding, logo, social links, and contest instructions.
- Registration and photo submission process connected via Twitter and Instagram.
- A section for current tour dates and an easily visible button to buy tickets.
- The goal was to sell more tickets. We needed to include a "Buy Tickets" button above the fold that, when clicked, scrolls down to the tour dates and tickets section. This seems pretty basic, but for this demographic it was a part of the site that we needed to respect.
- The demographic for this campaign is much older than other bands we typically do work for, so the client thought more people would enter manually with an email than through Instagram or Twitter. We needed to make sure the design called out the alternative entry method as a legitimate way to enter the sweepstakes.